Two Rivers Menu
a la carte
- Logistics & Inventory Management | Getting from Here to There. Two River's retrieves all pick-ups directly from our client's site following a strict Chain of Custody transfer, where items will begin their journey. Appropriate labeling and tracking through Two Rivers proprietary logistics software known as TWIP, is critical to ensuring an efficient, secure and hassle free transporting process. Once items arrive at Two Rivers processing facility they will undergo checkpoints throughout the inventory management process, where all serial numbers and asset tags are recorded. An Inventory Report will be provided, enabling our clients to match our reports against any internal reporting they may have.
- Reporting | Customized for our Clients. Two Rivers provides custom, serialized reporting to include manufacturer, model, CPU speed, memory, hard drive size, etc. The reporting service is available for every IT asset processed by Two Rivers and this reporting can be accessed and tracked through our secured web portal log in, located here or by clicking on the Client Login tab found at the top of our website.
- Security | Data Destruction. Through Two Rivers' extensive security program, your organization is Guaranteed that no confidential data remains on retired IT assets. Two Rivers will erase all hard drives according to the standards established by the United States Department of Defense 5220.22-M. Any hard drives that cannot be wiped to a DOD standard will be removed from the storage device and physically destroyed, rendering ALL information unrecoverable. Any asset/device that fails testing or does not meet minimum hardware specifications, as determined by Two Rivers Recovery, will be recycled according to EPA guidelines.
- Environmental Disposal | The Green Initiative. From electronic assets to the shrink wrap and pallets, nothing at Two Rivers is ever truly "thrown away." Our clients can be certain that our recycling is done securely, safely and in compliance with local, state, federal and international regulations. We adhere to a zero-landfill policy and partner with only downstream recyclers who are R2 Rios certified disposal experts. Last Year, Two Rivers Processed over 197,007 of serialized devices (1,348,123.00 lbs) from prospective clients. Of those 197,007: 72,185 were resold, 16,166 were redeployed and 66,743 were recycled due to age of equipment or were faulty.
- Reselling | Charitable donation or earn money back. Two Rivers partners with certified IT asset resellers. Once all IT assets have been subjected to our data destruction process and are free and clear, we are happy to find a new home for these items. Reselling items is apart of Two Rivers recycling process and commitment to our clients, our community & our environment. All profits are either presented to our client or by request, donated to our client's charity of choice.